Scroll down to find out how to:
- Uninstall from the Control Panel
- Uninstall using Revo Uninstaller
Uninstall from the Control Panel
Whether you need to move your PDF2XL software to a new computer, or your system has somehow caused the application to become corrupted, you may find yourself needing to uninstall PDF2XL at some point.
This can usually be done quite easily, the same way you would remove any other software from your computer - from the Control Panel.
- Access your Control Panel
- Go to "Uninstall a program"
- Locate PDF2XL in the list of programs
- Click the "Uninstall" link
- Select "Yes" from the pop-up Are you sure you want to uninstall PDF2XL?
- If a permissions prompt pops up, approve it
**Note: if you are using PDF2XL Enterprise, take a moment to remove the Cogniview Printer from your devices so that you don't receive a "Resource in use" error upon reinstallation.
Uninstall using Revo Uninstaller
If you encounter any issues uninstalling the software, or if you still see an instance of PDF2XL in your computer after performing the uninstall, you can use the Revo Uninstaller. The free version download can be found here.
- Open the Revo Uninstaller
- Select "Uninstaller" from the toolbar at the top
- Locate PDF2XL in the list, then click "Uninstall"
- Follow the prompts, clicking "Next" and applying permissions where applicable
- When you reach "Found leftover Registry items", you can select them all and delete (only the bold items will actually be deleted)
- Do the same for "Found leftover files and folders"