Once you've downloaded the PDF2XL installer onto your computer, you can perform the installation.
This is a fairly simple process and all you need to do is follow the prompts.
- Run the installer by double-clicking on it, or right-click and "Install"
- Click "Next" on the welcome screen
- Place a check in the End-User License Agreement box and click "Next"
- Place a User Name and Organization (optional) to register the software to, and click "Next" (this dialog does not exist in version 7.0+)
- If you wish to change the Destination Folder where PDF2XL will be installed to, you can click the "Change" button, or simply click "Next" to use the default folder
- Choose your Shortcut Options and click "Next"
- Click "Install"
- Once the software has completed its process you can click "Finish"; if you don't want to launch the software right away, remove the check from "Launch PDF2XL"
- Now you're ready to activate your software.