If you launch PDF2XL, you should be able to simply log in using your email address and the password you received when you purchased. If, however, you do not have internet access, or you are behind a firewall, you will need to run an offline activation.
When you launch PDF2XL and it is unable to reach our activation server, you will see the window shown in the image below. All the necessary steps are in this request. Please follow each step carefully.
*If you do not see this message, it means you are running an older version and you should update your software.
If you are unable to update your software at this time, you can use the Offline License Request for older versions, but please note that we cannot support your product.
Offline License Request for older versions
1) Launch PDF2XL and enter your email address and password.
2) Click the "Generate offline license request" link
3) Save the generated file to your computer.
Remember where you saved it!
You can name this file anything you like, but the extension should remain *.request.
4) You will receive a confirmation that the file was successfully created.
5) Click this button to go to the activation page:
(if button is not working, you can reach the page directly here: https://pdf2xl.com/activate)
6) Upload your generated *request file and click the SEND REQUEST button.
An email will be sent to the address indicated in the file.
Please check the inbox and junk mail folder for this email. It contains the *.license file you need to activate your PDF2XL program.
NOTE: If you get an error that your credentials are incorrect, please try resetting your password.
7) When you receive the *.license file, download it to your computer (you do not need to open it, but remember where you saved it to).
8) Use the "Import offline" link to upload the *.license file to your program.
At this point it doesn't matter whether or not the login credentials are submitted.
9) You will be notified if the license import is successful. If it is not, please contact [email protected].
10) Click "OK" to launch the software.