If you launch PDF2XL, you should be able to simply log in using your email address and the password you received when you purchased. If, however, you do not have internet access, or you are behind a firewall, you will need to run an offline activation.
Option A: Server Access
*If you do not know how to do this, or have no access to do so, skip to Option B.
It is necessary for access to be given to the following servers. This should be the first thing you do as it solves the problem most of the time.
Option B: Offline License
- Enter your email address and password.
2. Click the "Generate offline license" link
3. Save the generated file to your computer - remember where you saved it. You can name this file anything you like.
4. You will receive a confirmation that the file was successfully created. Email this file as an attachment to [email protected]
5. When we receive your file, we will use it to generate an offline license. This file will be emailed back to you.
Download the file to your computer (you do not need to open it), then use the "Import offline" link to upload it to your program. At this point it doesn't matter whether or not the login credentials are submitted.
6. You will be notified if the license import is successful. Click "OK" to launch the software.