If you launch PDF2XL, you should be able to simply log in using your email address and the password you received when you purchased. If, however, you do not have internet access, or you are behind a firewall, you will need to run an offline activation.
Offline License Request
1) Enter your email address and password.
2) Click the "Generate offline license" link
3) Save the generated file to your computer - remember where you saved it.
You can name this file anything you like, but the extension should remain *.request.
4) You will receive a confirmation that the file was successfully created.
Email this file as an attachment to [email protected] and wait for our support team to respond.
When we receive your *.request file, we will use it to generate an offline license. This *.license file will be emailed back to you as an attachment.
1) When you receive the file, download it to your computer (you do not need to open it, but remember where you saved it to).
2) Use the "Import offline" link to upload the file to your program. At this point it doesn't matter whether or not the login credentials are submitted.
3) You will be notified if the license import is successful.
Click "OK" to launch the software.
*If you do not know how to do this, or have no access to do so, ignore this section.
Access should be given to the following servers.