By default, PDF2XL converts each document into its own individual Excel sheet, but if you want to append a file to an already existing spreadsheet, you can do so using the "Add to existing sheet(s)" option in the Conversion settings.
- Go to the Convert tab and click on the arrow under the Excel option; select "Excel File", then convert your first PDF.
- Open your next PDF, then go to Settings (in the Convert tab) and in the "Conversion to a file" section, check the "Ask for a filename" checkbox.
- Underneath that, in the "When file exists" dropdown, select "Add to existing sheet(s)".
- Click "OK", then the "Convert" button (you will need to apply your layout first).
- You should see the file explorer window pop up - you will need to select the file that you want to append the current conversion to (the one you converted in step 1).
- Once the conversion is complete, you should see your new conversion at the bottom of the original Excel file.