The Accumulate Printing Mode is a feature only available in PDF2XL Enterprise, as it requires access to the Cogniview Printer, which is an Enterprise-only option.
The purpose of the Accumulate Printing Mode is to open more than one document at a time in PDF2XL. This is handy if you have several documents you want to convert into a single Excel file, or if the documents have different layouts (which makes the Enterprise Batch Conversion tool unusable).
Using Accumulate Printing Mode
- Open your first PDF in Adobe Acrobat (or whichever PDF viewer you use).
- Use your Print option and choose the "Cogniview Printer" as your default printer; this will open your PDF in PDF2XL.
- Click on the "Accumulate Printing" button from either the Start tab or the Home tab.
- Open the next PDF in your PDF viewer and print to the Cogniview Printer again; you will see the second document open in PDF2XL
- Continue step 4 with all remaining PDF files, then proceed with mapping your layout and converting your documents.